We are all living longer with diverse financial interests and family situations. We believe that everyone’s needs are unique and require a tailored approach.
Will preparation is about more than deciding who to leave your assets to after you are gone. It is also about protecting your wealth now and into the future for those you leave behind. We can assist with these matters through Estate Succession Planning.
We have experienced lawyers, including one of the few Accredited Specialists in Wills & Estates in NSW, that can help you:
- understand your options when protecting your wealth;
- create an Estate Plan & put in place an effective & individually crafted Will;
- put in place Enduring Powers of Attorney & appointments of Enduring Guardian;
- reduce potential tax liabilities for beneficiaries;
- advise on a business succession plan;
- advise on trusts and superannuation issues.
- Representation for executors and beneficiaries in the event that a claim is brought under the Succession Act 2006 (NSW) for an eligible person to seek further provision from an estate.
Please call us on 02 6562 6000
to make an appointment today.